2019 Fall Semester Master’s/ Research Program Admissions Procedure
Major (course) and number of recruited student
|Program(Duration)||Major||Number of recruited student|
|Master's Degree Program||
|연구과정(2학기)||A few number of students|
- Those who hold a bachelor's degree or a prospective graduate at home and abroad.
- Those who have graduated from college under the old college order.
- Those who are deemed to have equal or higher academic ability in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
- A person who has work experience and is currently employed.
- Priority is given to candidates who are representatives of companies, or have passed national examination such as judicial / administrative / foreign affairs / legislative / technical examination and CPA.
- Students are recruited by special admissions through document examination and interview.
- 가. Application form
- Please write and print the online application form at the Graduate School of Economics Admission Support Center (http://oldecono.yonsei.ac.kr/online), and send it to the administration team of the Graduate School of Economics by attaching the necessary documents. We accept via postal mail and via visitation.
- 나. Date and place of application
- Application period: 2015. 5. 7 (Tue.) 10: 00 ~ 2019. 5. 10 (Fri) 5: 00 pm
- Where to submit the documents: Administrative Team, Graduate School of Economics (Tel. 02-2123-4174)
- Address: Administrative Office, Graduate School of Economics, room 209 Daewoo Hall, Yonsei University, Yonsei-ro 50 Seodaemungu Seoul. (Tel: 02-2123-4174)
- The original application documents and required documents must be received by the administration office by the deadline, and documents that arrive after the deadline will not be accepted.
- Documents received will not be returned.
- If the applicant is found to have entered in a false statement, alteration, or other illegal method, the admission will be canceled.
- Directions: Campus Map Economics Graduate School Access Map
- 다. Date and Place of Interview
- Date and time: May 25, 2015 (Sat) 2:00 pm
- (Please check the website of the Admissions Support Center before interviewing because the interview time for each group is different.) Place: Yonsei University Daewoo hall (Please refer to the notice to check the classroom for interview on the day of the interview)
- 라. Announcement of Admission
- Sep. 6, 2019 (Fri) 5 pm Individual announcement from the admission support center website
- 마. Matriculation
- Further notice to only those who are admitted
Admission will be canceled if the tuition fee is not paid within the new student registration period.
- 1) Required Documents
필수 제출 서류 Type Remarks
- One copy of the application form
- Write and print the from the online application support center) /Submit the printed document
Submit the printed document
- One copy of academic plan (prescribed form)
Submit the original document One copy of university graduation certificate or graduation expectation certificate Submit the original document One copy of college transcript Submit the original document One copy of proof of employment (If you are not currently employed, submit your career certificate) Submit the original document
- Additional documents (Only for those applicable)
추가 제출 서류 Type Remarks
- A copy of official English test score report (TOEIC, TOEFL, etc.) or award certificate
Submit original / copy
Proof of support if you are a representative of a company
- One copy of business license.
- One copy of tax payment certificate.
When submitting a copy, be sure to submit it to the reception desk together with the original and obtain the confirmation of the document. (After checking the document, we will return the original document immediately.)
Payment of application fee
- When applying, please pay by the account transfer or with the virtual account you have been granted.
Class days and time
|Day||1st period||2nd period|
|Tuesday / Thursday||18:30-20:10(100 minutes)||20:20-22:00(100 minutes)|
|Saturday||09:30-11:10(100 minutes)||11:20-13:00(100 minutes)|
Students with academic excellence receive scholarships and certificate each semester
- Admissions office of Graduate School of Economics
- Tel: (02)2123-4174
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online inquires: Q&A Board about Master’s(Research) Program Admissions